Friday, August 19, 2016

Dacor PGR30 - Bake Igniter does not glow

I have a Dacor PGR30. I replaced the computer, main relay board, gas safety valve and the bake igniter. I verified that there is continuity on the wire that runs between the gas safety valve and the bake igniter. I verified that there is continuity between the wire at the bake relay and the other side of the igniter. I verified that the hi temp reset switch is set in operational mode, that the thermostat has 1080 ohms across its leads, that the bake igniter has approximately 5 ohms of resistance across it, that the DBL relay and the bake relays are working. What I am seeing is that when the oven is placed into bake mode, the BA side of the Bake Relay measures 120V, the ac voltage measured across the bake igniter itself (when connected) is 0 volts, between one of the bake igniter connections to ground is 120V and the other side to ground also measures 120 Volts. The bake igniter stays cold. What else can I do? Thank you for your assistance.

via Dacor PGR30 - Bake Igniter does not glow
by jbuckler

No comments:

Post a Comment