Tuesday, September 12, 2017

KitchenAid Superba reset after PF ?

My girlfriend has a KithenAid Superba glass-top oven. Last night she was in the middle of preparing dinner, when the range stopped working. The burners just stopped responding. The oven was also going, but she had set it at 425 and it only seemed to want to go to 350. Then the oven also stopped responding. None of the buttons or dials seemed to do anything anymore. I flipped the main breaker, thinking something may have tripped it. Still nothing, but now when I turn a burner dial the entire control panel lights up for a few seconds, then a "PF" comes on.

I'm a novice, not very skilled with electric or mechanics, but can generally follow simple instructions. I just don't know what to do here, or if it is a problem way beyond my ability. Is there a basic re-set function, that I should try first, before actually calling a technician to come out and look at it?

via KitchenAid Superba reset after PF ?
by jeff.smith2

No comments:

Post a Comment