Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Bertazzoni X304GGVX Oven takes forever to heat

I have a Bertazzoni X304GGVX hooked up to propane that takes over an hour to preheat to 400 degrees F, if ever, I usually just cook longer or use the grill.
It starts fine just won't heat. I've ordered a new thermocouple as I've read on other boards that they have a tendency to fail and could be the culprit for many issues, although I haven't been able to find anyone with my model and setup. I've been told that it shouldn't have anything to do with being hooked up to propane. Our top burners work fine, even run a little hot. I'm going to try and replace the thermocouple first to see if that helps, then I may try replacing the thermostat. I'm hoping someone has had this experience or has suggestions to fix the problem.

Thanks.

via Bertazzoni X304GGVX Oven takes forever to heat
by Peeroos

No comments:

Post a Comment