Monday, September 10, 2018

LG electric range - stove top burners turn on randomly

My stove top has decided to assert its independence. When I turn on one burner, it may come on or the burner in front of or behind it may turn on, or they may both come on. This happens with both sides of the range, but does not cross sides. I have looked up fixes and it seems like it could be the infinite switches, but this is a digital clock, so no knobs...the back of the range looks really different from the version with the knobs. Plus, both sides go bad, that sounds weird. :ghost: Any suggestions about how to fix this? I am desperate as I have had to break out my single burner camping stove to boil water for coffee. :excitement:

Thank you for any help,

Sarah

via LG electric range - stove top burners turn on randomly
by SarahF

No comments:

Post a Comment