Monday, February 24, 2020

Avanti 24 inch gas range - igniter stopped working on the stove top and in the oven

I've got an Avanti gas oven, model DG24CW-1. It was installed in 2003. The igniter stopped working on the stove top and in the oven. The few parts stores online I've tried don't carry parts for that model anymore. Does anyone have a good source for parts? I also need an oven door gasket.

In the event that parts are just no longer available I'll need to replace the oven. Which leads me to my next problem. This oven measures exactly 23 9/16's and there is no way a true 24" oven will...

Avanti 24 inch gas range - igniter stopped working on the stove top and in the oven

via Avanti 24 inch gas range - igniter stopped working on the stove top and in the oven
by tgr23

No comments:

Post a Comment