Friday, July 3, 2020

HEI7282U Bosch Electric Slide in - Is it the Display Control Module or the Oven Control Board

Hello,

I have a HEI7282U/01 Bosch electric slide in range.

Four years ago I replaced part number 00653424 - Display Control Module

I am now having a similar, but not exact same problem. Then, it either displayed an error or a red dot. But other than that panel was dead and burners worked.
However, I am not 100% sure its the same part. Could be 00657860?

So symptoms started 3 weeks ago. I noticed the convection fan would sputter/cut out for a mili second on occasion. Fast...

HEI7282U Bosch Electric Slide in - Is it the Display Control Module or the Oven Control Board

via HEI7282U Bosch Electric Slide in - Is it the Display Control Module or the Oven Control Board
by rileydog

No comments:

Post a Comment