Friday, May 11, 2018

JGRP430WP00 JennAir pro oven

I am lucky. Mother in law bought a brand new jen air pro oven. She had some issues with it the 1st 6 months. Any ways after it broke again during the holidays that was it.
She went and bought a new samsung. (She can afford to)

So i got the jen air. Supposedly nothing would power up.
But i pluged it in here. And i have pwr. Main Board seems to work. She had LP gas. I have natural gas. And no. She doesn't have the natural gas jets. That's my issue. Where can i get jets that wont cost me a arm and a leg? I have the sizes i need out of the manuel. But wow, jen air is proud of these jets.
I am a mechanic. Motorcycle. I drill/make jets all the time
I am seriously thinking about making some. If there are no good options. Any help would be great.

via JGRP430WP00 JennAir pro oven
by Brentry

No comments:

Post a Comment