Monday, October 8, 2018

Fridgidaire, oven won't ignite, all electronics and top burners work

HI,

My gas range (FPGH3077RF) was installed just 5 weeks ago. The gas Fitter only hooked up my gas lines 3 weeks ago. The oven has worked perfectly. However, the oven was plugged into a 120v wall outlet as I did not have a 240 adapter yet. I finally got the adapter. I pulled the oven out from the wall, plugged in the adapter, plugged the oven into the adapter and pushed the oven back. Now, my bake element will not ignite. The range works, the electronics work, the broiler works. Did I get the one unit out of a million that has a defect and the slightest movement broke the igniter? As far as I can tell there is no pilot or manual way of lighting, its all electronic. Am I mistaken? Any help would be appreciated. Here's the link to the manual: http://manuals.frigidaire.com/prodin...02992502en.pdf

via Fridgidaire, oven won't ignite, all electronics and top burners work
by Brunur

No comments:

Post a Comment