Wednesday, January 30, 2019

NX58K3310SS Clock on Samsung Range resetting when burner turns on

I went into the kitchen and noticed my clock blinking as if there were a power outage, except nothing else was blinking.
Later on that day when I went to cook something I heard a bell and when I looked up the clock was blinking again, this happened to me five or six times before I realized that when I turned on the burner of the stove it was resetting the clock, & a quick Google search showed me that I was not the only one this happened to- although on different Appliance brands. I called Samsung but they said if I couldn't recreate the problem with the technician at my house there was little they could do.. I called the appliance repair to see if they had heard of this problem and they have not...I reset the breaker.. I can't really pull the stove and unplug it because the plug is really short and it's at the bottom of the range..

Does anybody know what this is?

It doesn't happen every time only randomly

via NX58K3310SS Clock on Samsung Range resetting when burner turns on
by Kalnory

No comments:

Post a Comment