Thursday, October 15, 2020

Stove dont heat to right temp and dont have money for a new one please help

Last night my wife was baking for like 4 hours and all the sudden we heard a pop and when she looked inside there was a hit spot getting red at the bottom of the oven and smelled like smoke. After that everything seem to work so she kept baking well the cookies wasnt baking. I put a thermometer in the oven and after 20 minutes it only read 200 and the oven said it was on 350. I'm thinking the heating element but I can not see it since its inside the encasement of the oven. When I try to bake...

Stove dont heat to right temp and dont have money for a new one please help

via Stove dont heat to right temp and dont have money for a new one please help
by noahlstewart11

No comments:

Post a Comment