Friday, May 27, 2016

Pop and flash behind Samsung electric range and now "cook top on" light stays on

Hello.....I turned on the right front burner and heard a pop and saw a flash behind the range. everything went black. went to the circuit breaker and flipped it back and forth and the range went back on and everything worked. However, the "Cook Top On" light stays on indefinitely even when it is not on. Can I fix this myself or do I need to get a professional to fix this? is it one of the switches? if so, how do i figure out which one? what part do I need to purchase to fix and from where? are there any videos online that will show me how to do this myself? sorry for so many questions :-) thanks in advance for any advice/info.

carly Click image for larger version.  Name: stove.jpg  Views: 0  Size: 190.1 KB  ID: 28593
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version.  Name: stove.jpg  Views: N/A  Size: 190.1 KB  ID: 28593  

via Pop and flash behind Samsung electric range and now "cook top on" light stays on
by Carlyw

No comments:

Post a Comment