Wednesday, May 17, 2017

GE Gas Double Oven Range on sale but still over $1500 worth the investment?

Greetings comrades,

I have a question for you. I am renovating a property, the kitchen specifically and I am looking at placing new appliances in. I am taking special note to really make the kitchen and bathroom top notch (within a budget) and an oven I have been watching for a while has gone on "sale" -____- and I wanted to get an idea of the upkeep of this brand.
Let me be kinda clear. For over $1300 I don't want not a hair of a problem for what...10 years. I feel that is completely reasonable seeing as there are muchhhhh more competitively priced ranges on the market. However for the purpose of really driving the rental value of my property I want to make best investment.

Note: My last range that I just got rid of was an LG with a few years on it. I didn't buy it new but let me tell you, the maintenance value was so so as I had to make 3 repairs within the last say6-7 years. Umm. What else...I hope I gave you guys enough info to go off of. Honestly any way you spin it, in my opinion, paying more than say 600 top shelf for a oven is...beyond my comfort zone however I am willing to make a risky investment should this pay off. Also here is the site the range is on. I don't know how long it's been on sale but if anyone has any other suggestions def let me know. Also another part is I do want a warranty for any range I get.

via GE Gas Double Oven Range on sale but still over $1500 worth the investment?
by Sully01

No comments:

Post a Comment