Thursday, May 11, 2017

LG oven doing some wierd stuff

Good day all and thank you in advane for all your time and patience.

WE have a LG convection range/oven we have had for about 8 years. About three weeks ago, I turned the oven on and set it to bake 350. after about an hour the oven did not rise above 310 degrees and did not indicate the oven was ready for use. I researched the problem and figured out it was most likely the bake element. I ordered the part and installed it, turned the oven to bake 350 and it pretty quickly heated up to 310 but wopuld not go any hotter. I thought for a bit and decided to set the oven to bake 400 and and the oven heated to 380 and woudl not heat any more. I set the oven to 450 and the oven heated to 430 and no more. It will not reach the temp set on and it will not give the alarm the oven is ready for use. I have come to the end of my research plans and have no idea what is causing this issue.

via LG oven doing some wierd stuff
by evaught

No comments:

Post a Comment