Sunday, November 5, 2017

Samsung Range NX58H9950WS/AA dead after selfclean

After a selfclean the oven door was stuck and front panel dead. I read instructions on how to get the door open.

Most posts talk about the thermal switch or high heat fuze that needs to be replaced. I just could not find it. I did an ohm test on the termostat and it tested fine at room temperature. How do I find it?


I read another article and saw a video where someone replaced the front lcd to fix it. I ordered that part from this site but it it still not working. I checked the voltage on the main wiring coming to the front panel and it was dead. The back pcb shows one pin at 5v, but I could not get any reading on the front. The white /black wire to the front panel has power. I tested the voltage on the rear pcb but could not get any reading. I am a novice at this, so I am not sure if there is a high heat / thermal cutoff, or if there is something I can do to troubleshoot. Replace the PCB?

The gastop works/ignites.



Any help appreciated



via Samsung Range NX58H9950WS/AA dead after selfclean
by ashuman

No comments:

Post a Comment