Saturday, March 10, 2018

FIXED: LRE30451ST LG Range Oven Overheating

Hello, My wife set the oven to 350 yesterday to bake cookies, preheat to 350 and beeped and cookies went in, a little bit later we smelled burning, cookies were black, broiler element seemed to remain on and stove was extremely hot. The stove still said 350 but was not cycling on/off and temp was over 500 degrees. Shut it down and it cooled off, stove was unplugged and took the back off, tried to test the temp probe, but pins of my ohm meter didn't fit in the connector. I see online how it could be a number of thing. Was wondering any way I could narrow it down, hoping to get another year or two out of it. I also saw while researching that this model and my serial was involved in a recall that I never had done.

Thanks for any help.

via FIXED: LRE30451ST LG Range Oven Overheating
by Bazski2003

No comments:

Post a Comment