Tuesday, April 24, 2018

LG Range Not Working - LDE4415ST

Hello,
I have an LG Double oven (LDE4415ST) that recently became 100% unresponsive during a cooking cycle. The display wouldn't turn on, not would the burners on the cooktop. The 'burner on" indicator light did work. After some research and testing I replaced a failed thermostat for the bottom oven, which fixed the issue temporarily. Unfortunately, upon first use of the bottom oven the issue occurred again. I replaced the thermostat again and the unit has continued to work as long as the bottom oven is not used.

I'm looking for any wisdom from those much more knowledgable than I am in this area as I try to figure out what to try next. Should I pay the expense for a new main board and swap that out? Is there someone else local to the bottom oven that I should try instead?

Thanks,
J

via LG Range Not Working - LDE4415ST
by jmcelmury

No comments:

Post a Comment