Saturday, June 2, 2018

Samsung Convection Range Keypad or PCB contrl panel not responding

I have a Samsung free-standing gas range model NX58H5650W. The problem is that the control panel buttons are not responding and displays code --SE--. This range was purchase within two years however the technician said that it wasn't under warranty. :(

This is what I did...

1. I tried unplugging the power which seemed to reset the unit and everything seemed operable, the oven heated and I was able to reset the clock.... however this lasted only for a short period and the error --SE-- came back. On my second try at resetting the unit nothing happens and now the --SE-- error won't go away.
2. I called in a tech and he identified the part number, DG94-00941B. However he said the part was discontinued and unavailable. Fudge.

I plan on walking into Home Depot or Lowes to see what's up with the warranty or lack of.

In the meantime, I need to find replacement parts and I'm hoping the community knows of a possible keypad, membrane, or pcb, that will work with my unit? My internet searches has been uneventful. Crud. Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

via Samsung Convection Range Keypad or PCB contrl panel not responding
by Mikimiki

No comments:

Post a Comment