Saturday, June 18, 2016

Deepfryer frying itself !

I'm looking for some insight as to what may have happened to my Rival deep fryer, it's worked well enough for ten years, using it every two or three months for just a few small batches of fries, last time I went to use it there were no signs of power at all and looking at it's current condition I'm feeling lucky it didn't catch fire ! the fried wire goes from the timer to the temperature probe clipped to the heating coil, I'm just assuming it's not powered so I'm wondering why it got so hot, enough to even melt the solder. any ideas ?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version.  Name: Rival Deep Fryer2.jpg  Views: N/A  Size: 264.9 KB  ID: 28896   Click image for larger version.  Name: Rival Deep Fryer3a.jpg  Views: N/A  Size: 181.3 KB  ID: 28897  

via Deepfryer frying itself !
by pursang

No comments:

Post a Comment