Monday, June 27, 2016

Kenmore cooktop 911.42709100 right front burner only works on high

Hi All,

The right front burner on the cooktop only works on high. As soon as you turn off high, burner shuts off. The other three burners work fine. It has been this way for a couple of years but my wife saw the July 4th Lowe's sale and told me to repair it or replace it! Ouch

Also, if there is a known repair, is the expense (part$ and time to dis-assemble) worth it or should I just stick a fork in it and buy a new one?

I have looked for new but I am not seeing offerings with the cut out size of mine 28 5/8 x 19 1/2
I do not have the assembly manual but it doesn't look too difficult.

Thanks in advance for any assistance. You have always been very helpful in the past.

Keith

via Kenmore cooktop 911.42709100 right front burner only works on high
by keithb

No comments:

Post a Comment