Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Change my Smeg oven from display mode

Hi,

I recently bought a new Smeg wall oven (model SFPA6300X). When I bought it the salesman said it was in display/demonstration mode and my electrician will be able to change it over no problem. I checked the manual and it explains how to get the oven out of 'demo' mode but there is no power to it at all. My electrician has confirmed the power is working. When I went back to the packaging from the store there's a note saying "DISPLAY OVEN: Clock relay + thermostat have been disconnected".

I have search Smeg forums to see if I can find more information but have had no luck. Wondering if anyone knows how to connect the 'clock relay and the thermostat' and if its easy enough to do myself or will I need someone (an electrician) to come in and fix it??

via Change my Smeg oven from display mode
by naezy86

No comments:

Post a Comment