Saturday, January 6, 2018

Thermador Oven C301 - door lock issue - Error Codes 50 & 51

After dealing with my fridge all week, now its the built in Thermador (single) Oven.

I tried to run the self clean cycle, and its confused about the door lock. Sometimes its actually locked, but it doesn't think it is. And sometimes its unlocked, and the oven thinks it can't lock. If I leave the door open, and hold the door light switch in, I can see the door lock move back and forth.

In any case, the self clean mode cancels itself after about 40 sec, and I get either the 50 or 51 error code.

I thought I'd put this thread up before I go pulling the oven to get access to the door lock.

Any thoughts??

Larry

via Thermador Oven C301 - door lock issue - Error Codes 50 & 51
by ScooterLarry

No comments:

Post a Comment