Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Samsung Double Oven NE59J7850WG/AA - Broiler won't turn off

So we've had the Samsung oven for a year-and-a-half. Today I cooked a pizza in within 8 minutes I had a kitchen full of smoke. Come to find out the broiler was on. I thought it was my fault so I cooked another Pizza using the bake function in quickly realized the broiler was coming on. No matter if I use the top or bottom of the oven using the bake function the broiler always comes on. I've tried resetting the circuit breaker and that didn't help. After calling Samsung they said my unit was out of warranty. But after reading the manual it stated that the radiant heater had a five-year warranty. Does anybody have any suggestions?

via Samsung Double Oven NE59J7850WG/AA - Broiler won't turn off
by Venom93corba

No comments:

Post a Comment