Friday, May 31, 2019

FE710DRS-XAA Samsung Oven turns off randomly

Hello - I've searched the web for my issue but came up empty for the most part. My Samsung range randomly turns off when baking. The oven will preheat to desired temp but will completely shut the entire unit down after a few minutes. The control panel goes completely blank but will reset after several seconds or when I turn a knob for the stove top to the on position. When the panel comes back on the clock blinks 12:00 and the oven remains off.

It shuts downs like it has tripped a circuit in my circuit break but has not. The stove top works fine so it appears that this issue is confined to the oven. I'm assuming it is a control panel issue but was wondering if anyone else has had this issue or if someone can help me troubleshoot.

Thanks in advance!

via FE710DRS-XAA Samsung Oven turns off randomly
by Csharp88

No comments:

Post a Comment