Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Samsung Gas Range Error code E-83

I have a Samsung gas range model NX58H9500WS/AA. I bought it used with display not working. I replaced the display PCB with a used board and it displayed Error E-83. I found some mouse issues with the wiring harness so I replaced the main harness. That did not fix the error so I replaced the main PCB. That didn't fix it either. Thinking the used display board maybe bad I replaced it with a new one. So it has a new Display PCB, new Main PCB and a new wiring harness. Theres not much left. Any help would be appreciated.
Click image for larger version.  Name: Oven Error.jpg  Views: 1  Size: 185.7 KB  ID: 43267
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version.  Name: Oven Error.jpg  Views: N/A  Size: 185.7 KB  ID: 43267  

via Samsung Gas Range Error code E-83
by TB1

No comments:

Post a Comment