Saturday, May 25, 2019

Samsung NX58H9500WS: Digital display doesn't work, but sometimes works after using the oven

I've had the Samsung NX58H9500WS since May 2017. As of maybe three months ago, after a series of rainstorms in our area, the digital clock and temperature display stopped working. It would, however, intermittently come back on after I used the oven, then not work again.

I can still use the oven and stovetop fine. I just have to sort of fly blind in terms of knowing what time it is, what temperature I set my oven to, and what I set the timer to.

The other parts of the display (the non-LED parts) still work.

I read through some threads on this forum about this issue, and it didn't seem like anyone had this issue. Most of the issues related to the display board completely burning out or other parts of the range---namely the oven---not working.

Has anyone experienced this and, if so, what did you do?

Note: I can't pull my stove out of where it's positioned myself. In other words, I can't unplug it. :( I can only turn it off from the circuit breaker.

via Samsung NX58H9500WS: Digital display doesn't work, but sometimes works after using the oven
by theblehgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment