Wednesday, September 21, 2016

GE Oven issues

I have a GE Built in electric oven, model JKP45 that has an upper and lower unit. I am having multiple issues with it. Here is a list of my problems:

When I select the broil feature on either unit, the display says HI and when I hit start it just sits there and nothing happens. When I select the bake feature on the lower unit it displays 100 degrees and when I set it for 400 and hit start I hear a click but it never heats up. When I select bake on the upper unit it heats up to 400 and then powers completely off. The clock display goes off and there is no evidence of power to the unit. After a while the power comes back and the clock starts flashing. Is there a part in there that controls all of these features. I am assuming there is a control board that may be defective but I wanted to get some feedback before I pull the unit away from the wall.

via GE Oven issues
by johnmr12

No comments:

Post a Comment