Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Jennaire jdr8895aas ovens m

Unlike some other posters, I have loved my Jennair duel fuel source double oven range! It has served me well until recently. Problems started when I had cleaned the oven and after cleaning, the bottom door would not unlock. We reset the breaker but my husband ended up having to "jimmy" the door open. The lock didn't ever go all the way back in resting position and slightly catches each time the door is open and closed. But everything worked after that until just recently. Now neither oven will go into clean mode. When I select the clean cycle, it just beeps. Also, when I am using the upper oven at high heat it will turn itself off after a period of time and "lock" will blink very faintly. In order to get the oven to work again, we must turn the main breaker off, let the oven cool and then reset the breaker.
I love my stove and don't think they are making this model anymore. Any ideas?

via Jennaire jdr8895aas ovens m
by LAKESUSY

No comments:

Post a Comment