Friday, December 23, 2016

Can I safely disable the oven control panel and still use my range?

Hi, I have the dreaded F1 error on my electric oven and the beeping won't stop. I have unplugged the oven to stop the beeping, and I know I need to replace the oven control panel. My knobs for my range burners are separate, and since I am not going to be able to replace the control panel in the next couple of days but would still like to use the range, I am wondering if 1) the range will still work if I disconnect the oven control panel and 2) if so, is it safe to leave the oven control panel disconnected and appliance plugged in when I am not using the range?

This is really unfortunate that this has happened to me at Christmas time, so I'm trying to figure out how I can make the best of it without having to rely on my microwave for the next few days! Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

via Can I safely disable the oven control panel and still use my range?
by Soccerlemon

No comments:

Post a Comment