Thursday, July 20, 2017

LRE3083ST Electric LG oven heating to slow

Hello I have a LG electric range Model# (LRE3083ST) that stopped heating in bake, convection and broil after I put it through the clean cycle. I checked all the heaters and the continuity was good and then checked the sensor and the continuity was good. I inspected the relay board and discovered two burnt wire's coming from the relay going to the bake heater and some burnt discoloration on the back of the board. I ordered a new relay board replaced it stripped the burnt wires back and replaced the connectors. Now it is heating but taking 3 times as long to get to temp on bake and convection. Does anyone have any other ideas?? Thanks!

via LRE3083ST Electric LG oven heating to slow
by cwbeagley

No comments:

Post a Comment