Tuesday, July 25, 2017

What is the easiest way to take fan out from KitchenAid Range Hood ventilation from hood

When I turned on the fan (Range Hood), it works (look like working ) but some noise.
I goes to web and it suggested to change fan motor

http://ift.tt/2uxS4uF
Also I got some parts diagram.
http://ift.tt/2uymGwp

But I am not quite sure how the cylinder shaped ventilation fan attached to the range hood.

I purchased Downdraft vent fan blower wheel, Range Hood Fan Motor and Wheel.
So I plan to replace, however I am not sure what is the best way to disassemble.

I am thinking 2 ways
1) Without dismount the whole cylinder shaped ventilation fan part, try disassemble and clean or replace (Using Spacial Driver)
2) Try dismount and then disassemble, I do not know how ventilation cylinder parts attached to the range hood so a bit scarey for this option

Could you please advise?
I attached some pictures.
Click image for larger version.  Name: IMG_0988.JPG  Views: 0  Size: 105.2 KB  ID: 34221Click image for larger version.  Name: IMG_0989.JPG  Views: 0  Size: 113.1 KB  ID: 34222Click image for larger version.  Name: Driver.JPG  Views: 0  Size: 55.2 KB  ID: 34223

Thank you!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version.  Name: IMG_0988.JPG  Views: N/A  Size: 105.2 KB  ID: 34221   Click image for larger version.  Name: IMG_0989.JPG  Views: N/A  Size: 113.1 KB  ID: 34222   Click image for larger version.  Name: Driver.JPG  Views: N/A  Size: 55.2 KB  ID: 34223  

via What is the easiest way to take fan out from KitchenAid Range Hood ventilation from hood
by tako555

No comments:

Post a Comment