Tuesday, March 5, 2019

FX710BGS Samsung Gas Range Broiler Not working after ignitor replacement

So I just replaced my broiler ignitor in gas oven and the broiler is still not lighting. The ignitor is glowing red and working perfect. But the broiler flames are not firing. Any ideas? The oven itself (bottom burner in oven) is working fine. I smell gas when I hit the broil button and I see (and hear) a small flame burst occurs where the gas tube connects to my burner tube (there's that small opening there) and I see a small flame there but the tube never lights with all the flames in all those little holes in the burner tube. Any suggestions?

Like I said the bottom oven burner works just fine and all cook top burners working A-OK.

Thanks
Brian

via FX710BGS Samsung Gas Range Broiler Not working after ignitor replacement
by concort

No comments:

Post a Comment