Monday, March 18, 2019

LRE30453ST Bake Element Wiring

Hello,

I have a LG LRE30453ST and I replaced the relay board a few months back and the black wire going to the bake element was a little crispy on the ends. Fast forward to this weekend and the wire has disconnected from the flag terminal connecting to the bake element. I have inspected and tested the element and all appears normal, the relay board looks fine as well not crispy like old one. My issue is I need to replace the 7 inch (goes from relay board to bake element) or so long wire and I cannot determine what gauge the wire is as there are not markings on it. I know it is a high temp shielded wire with high temp flag terminals but cannot figure out the gauge. Would 14 awg be ok in this case?

Thanks,

via LRE30453ST Bake Element Wiring
by brokelg

No comments:

Post a Comment