Friday, August 25, 2017

NE595R1ABSRAA Samsung E-81 code

Our Samsung range took a dump on us the other day. The previous day, my wife ran self clean cycle. Went to use oven next day, didn't work. It let my wife set the temp. she wanted to cook at, and start the oven, but after that, nothing happened. I went and reset breaker, a error code E-81 appeared. Looked up code, it suggested it got real hot, and that the high temp. thermostat may be the culprit. It was cheap enough so I ordered one. Before I installed it, the screen on the panel was showing the time of 3:50 (which never advanced), and that the oven divider shelf was in place. So, I unplugged range, let it set for like 10-15 min., took things apart and replaced the thermostat, reassembled and wa la!...nothing. Nothing on the screen illuminated. Waited about 30 min. and nothing still. So, I'm guessing I got other problems. Anyone else have any suggestions?

via NE595R1ABSRAA Samsung E-81 code
by dano126

No comments:

Post a Comment