Saturday, August 5, 2017

Whirlpool Super Capacity 465 Oven will not Heat

I have the Whirlpool Super Capacity 465 Gas Range (Model SF315PEGQ1). The oven will not heat. I have experienced this problem once before several years ago. Before, the glow plug had burnt in half. I replaced it and it has been working since then until now. Once I accessed the plug, I became concerned since the plug looked worn, but not burned through. I replaced it anyway, but the new one did not heat up. I checked the voltage on the connector from the stove to the plug, and got 120VAC when starting the oven. I put the old plug back in and it continued to not light up. {On a side possibly non-related note, none of the stove top igniters have worked for at least a year.} Any thoughts?

via Whirlpool Super Capacity 465 Oven will not Heat
by Bill in Buford

No comments:

Post a Comment