Thursday, August 10, 2017

Nesco 18 Quart Roast Air Convection Oven Fan Blade

Hello,

I have an 18 Quart Nesco Roaster Air Convection oven with a missing convection fan blade.

Pic of original fan blade

Click image for larger version.  Name: s-l400.jpg  Views: 1  Size: 38.7 KB  ID: 34444

I'm looking for a replacement fan blade, however Nesco no longer carries a replacement so I'm looking for a 4 inch diameter convection fan blade that can be used, perhaps modified as a replacement.

The fan blade fits onto a 0.25 inch motor shaft using a clip (as seen in the pic). The fan motor shaft has a flat side where a set screw could be used to secure the fan blade.

I've found several ~4 inch convection fan blades that use a threaded shaft (some with nuts and washers). I suppose I could thread the motor shaft with a dia however I'm first trying to find an approx. ~4 inch convection fan blade that uses either a clip or set screw. (Possibly the fan blades bore hole can be larger than 0.25 inch.)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version.  Name: s-l400.jpg  Views: N/A  Size: 38.7 KB  ID: 34444  

via Nesco 18 Quart Roast Air Convection Oven Fan Blade
by albert01

No comments:

Post a Comment