Sunday, August 13, 2017

Viking Oven Only Starts After Slamming Door

Everything on our range works EXCEPT that the oven is finicky and won't start unless I open the door and shut it firmly. Even with that, sometimes we can't get it to start.

When I say that it won't start, the oven acts as if I haven't turned it on. No clicking, no lights, no other audible sounds.

I thought that it was the door switch, but the oven light turns off when I close the door, so if the same switch is used to activate the oven it appears that it is working OK. (I welcome feedback if there is another door switch for the oven to be able to activate).

I also notice that the blue indicator light turns on and off when it is running. I'm not sure if this is normal or not.

Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

via Viking Oven Only Starts After Slamming Door
by Tachyon

No comments:

Post a Comment