Friday, November 2, 2018

Bosch HBN53R550B/46 - Main oven not holding temperature

Hi Guys, I have a bosch HBN53R550B/46 double under and the main oven does not appear to hold temperature. I have tried all the available settings to manipulate the elements in different ways but the result is always the same. Having placed a manual thermostat in the oven with 3d hot air selected I can see that the temperature can be somewhere between 25 to 50 degrees under the oven setting. I have replaced the thermostat with control wheel but it has made no difference. Is anyone aware of a way to calibrate this oven or have any further suggestions, really pulling my hair out now :wall::wall::wall:.... For reference the top oven is fine and tend to use this mostly now. Thanks in advance for the assistance.....

via Bosch HBN53R550B/46 - Main oven not holding temperature
by 4882rob

No comments:

Post a Comment