Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Whirlpool Gas Range (WEG730H0DS0) Cancel Button Not Working (F2E0)

Hi Everyone,

First of all thank you for your time and input to resolve my annoying problem with this range. I recently got an error code F2E0 and noticed that my Cancel button was not working. I did all of the following but the issue is still there. Please help:

1) Reset the power (did not solve)
2) Changed the control panel where the clock is displayed (did not work)
3) Called the technician and he said I need a new control board. I changed it (did not solve)
4) Changed the touch pad where the keys are located. All works but Cancel Button

Pretty much I changed everything that may be causing this issue but the ribbon cable, That will be the next on my list to change but it is very annoying that the Cancel button is the only issue here. Is there anybody out there encountered and solved this issue?

Thanks,

via Whirlpool Gas Range (WEG730H0DS0) Cancel Button Not Working (F2E0)
by helplease

No comments:

Post a Comment