Monday, June 19, 2017

Viking VGRC365-6BDSS - No Ignition Spark in 4 of 6 Burners and No Ignition in Right Oven Burner Tube

We have an older Viking oven/range and in the past two years (since we moved into this house) I've become a tiny bit acquainted with some of the issues that Vikings have. I've already replaced both of the oven igniters, which solved a previous oven-not-getting-hot problem. Now I'm not getting ignition in the right side burner tube again. This comes on the heels of our range giving us issues as well. The left front and back burners spark and ignite, but the right 4 (two front and two back) won't spark.

Finally, I think something is going on with the broiler, it looks like the back is lighting but the front sputters in and out.

I suspect I need a new spark module to solve the range issue, but I'm stumped about the oven going again.

Thanks in advance for any advice/thoughts.

via Viking VGRC365-6BDSS - No Ignition Spark in 4 of 6 Burners and No Ignition in Right Oven Burner Tube
by mtcviking

No comments:

Post a Comment