Sunday, February 18, 2018

After power outage, my oven display shows "LOf and close door" after pressing Bake and Start

We had a partial power outage caused by a frost heave which pulled the wires going to a breaker in our outdoor meter box. The built in Electric Convection Oven/Microwave was blinking and making popping noises when this happened so I turned the circuit breaker off until an electrician temporarily repaired the wires in the meter box until spring when the ground is not frozen. After turning the breaker back on, the display showed code PF id=30. I pressed the OFF/CANCEL to clear the display like it said in the manual. I pushed Bake and Start to start the oven and the display shows "LOf" and "close door". I opened and closed the door several times, tried starting the cleaning cycle and got the same display showing "close door".
I also tripped the circuit breaker off and on again, but still getting the display "close door".

via After power outage, my oven display shows "LOf and close door" after pressing Bake and Start
by Shari

No comments:

Post a Comment