Saturday, February 3, 2018

SMW272YP Thermador Wall Unit Oven

Recently my rather expensive wall oven combo i.e. microwave/warming draw/convection oven stopped producing heat. I found your blog and read through a past post that described the exact symptoms my unit was exhibiting. So, having novice troubleshooting experience and after testing concluded that the stalled fan relay was the problem...Wrong! Let me say that all my tests were done with the oven set at Bake/preheat-on with a Temp. reading of 100 degree's. no heat from the elements. I went and ordered a stalled fan relay after checking the Air switch as suggested in the prior post and it tested good. I replaced the SFR and instantly got a loud audible from the Control Board, but no heat from the Bake Element. Any help would be much appreciated and I'm new to this line of communications, so please bear with me.

via SMW272YP Thermador Wall Unit Oven
by AlexSC

No comments:

Post a Comment